Weight-loss tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, May 8, 2014

4 days into week one!

So here it is day for of week 1. It's been pretty good so far. I had a hard day Monday with the new eating plan. When I am not "watching" what eat I tend to be an ok eater. I do have my sweets and soda from time to time but it usually isn't an every day thing. The second I decided to omit certain things that is all my brain thinks of. Things I would never eat normally are on my brain 24/7. I know it will get better and hopefully by the end of the six weeks those things won't be on my mind 24/7.

Next week is our first detox week. They SUCK! Mainly because they want us on a sorta liquidish diet. It was really hard the last time I did it. I was a total bitch and felt horrible! This time around I plan on finding some more filling soups for dinner so I don't go off the rails!

On the 18th we have a housewarming party to go to. Which sounds all fun and games until I remember I can't drink or probably eat most of what is going to be there! Which does suck! I will prepare myself before I get there because I don't want to ruin all my hard work.

On the 24th we have a wedding to go to. Which again sounds fun enough but the food and drink are going to kill me there. I don't have much "choice" like I will at the housewarming party. I will again prepare myself by eating a big salad or at least a good shake before we leave so that when dinner is served I won't pig out. Most of the time "wedding" food isn't all that good so I can always hope for that! lol My husband picked my food for me. They had prime rib (blech) and chicken piccata.  Which normally I would have been excited for but I am sure it comes with potatoes and the sauce is usually a lemon butter type. We won't drink because it is near Tahoe and even if drinking was an option we don't usually drink if we have to drink anywhere. 

I have been super sore all week. I wanted to cut my legs off. Today it's not been so bad. My shoulders are sore from all the arm and shoulder work we did yesterday. 

The workouts have been really good. I don't know if they try really kill us during Brik or if the exercises are always this tough? The good news is I haven't wanted to puke during them or after! I am hoping that means I am getting stronger! Our class is a little bigger than it usually is which is cool to have like 17 girls instead of 5! 

The other thing is for the wedding I have to go and find a new dress! ACK! I hate clothes shopping in general but loathe! dresses and dress shopping! I have one dress I could wear but it is probably to big and is more of a evening cocktail dress instead of a spring Tahoe outdoor (I think) wedding. 

Well I am looking forward to next week and all it's challenges it may bring.  

No comments:

Post a Comment