Weight-loss tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Influenster VoxBox #2

I completed my first box and was selected for a second one!! I was so excited to get the email telling me I had been selected for the #TLCVoxBox so as I finished up my first box my second one arrived at my doorstop. It was smaller than I been expecting. It is ok because good things come in small packages!
In this box I got the following for FREE from #Influenster

Shell Fuel Rewards Network Shell @Shell_US/ #FuelRewards
Breyers Gelato Indulgences Breyers @Breyers / #GelatoLove
Puffs to Go Puffs @Puffs / #PassthePuffs
Neosporin Neo to Go    #NeoReady
Ivory Bar Soap Ivory @Ivory / #SudLife
Avon Anew Reversalist Express Wrinkle Smoother Avon @AvonInsider / #AvonANEW
 

I wasn't to thrilled with getting another shell card as you can get them for free from the actual shell station. I was excited to use the first card until I drove by the station and saw that the price for gas was about 23 cents higher than any other station near me. Even with the discount the price is still higher. I doubt I would ever go to shell unless it was the only place near me and I really needed gas.  I was pretty excited to get the Breyers Gelato coupon as I had been wanting to try this product for some time now. I bought the vanilla caramel flavor and I have to say it was AMAZING! I had to hide it so my daughter wouldn't find it and eat it all! Puffs to Go reminded me of my Grandma she always had some of these in her purse. I can remember sitting in church and looking through her purse for candy and she always had small packs of tissues! I like that you can put them in your purse, gym bag, diaper bag or car and not take up a ton of room. They are soft and smooth! Neosporin Neo to Go is also an amazing product. With summertime upon us it is great to throw in our packs as we head out to mountains, lake or even camping. I don't have to worry about it getting all over everything if it happens to leak. My daughter think it's neat that she can just spray it on her cuts all by herself.  Ivory soap has been a staple in my life for as long as I can remember. My Great Grandma and Grandma always used it. So of course we use it too. My daughter loves it and likes that it floats in the tub. She has always turned it into a boat to rescue her dolls from the water! The Avon Anew is a new product for me. I don't really have wrinkles so I don't really know how it should work. I have tried to use it on areas that sort of have wrinkles but I really don't see a difference. I used it on my husband who has wrinkles and I saw a small difference but nothing spectacular. So I am not really sure I would ever buy this product.  Over all I did like the products. Some I would buy again and some probably not. All items were sent to me for FREE to try and review.   

No comments:

Post a Comment