Weight-loss tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Lost my motivation...

It is gone! I don't know where it went. I was doing really well then for various reasons I stopped bootcamp and with that my eating habits went to hell in a hand basket. I thought to myself hey I lost 35 pounds I can eat whatever I want.. well that thinking is wrong and it got me to gain some weight back. Not a lot mind you but enough to make me go GET BACK ON TRACK! I have got our meals planned for the entire month and I am trying to limit the eating out and carbs we eat. I can't go back to where I was.. for one I gave all my "really fat" clothes away and I won't go buy new fat stuff. I miss working out and my leg that I hurt back in April is barely NOW felling better. I went on a run a few weeks ago and my 11 minute mile went to 19 minutes because my leg hurt so much. Then it was really hot ( I learned that I like running in cold weather).
So my goal for June is to shed 10 pounds. I know I can do this I just need to get with the program. I will break out the 4,000 exercise  DVD's I have and get my ass in gear. I will try to run as well I know I need to get back to my old run time.
I am also taking Raspberry Ketones. I saw them on Dr. Oz a few months ago and thought hey those might work. Two of the girls I work with are taking them and they like them and have maintained their weight as well as decreased their appetite. I just started them yesterday so I will report how they make me feel.
I am just upset with myself for falling off the healthy lifestyle train.. I know I can catch it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment