Weight-loss tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Hello remember me?

WOW!! the last time I posted was back in May!  To say I lost my motivation and desire is an understatement. I got hurt back in April doing a cart wheel in boot-camp. Yup I know someone who is as out of shape as me shouldn't be doing a cart wheel but I did and well I tore a muscle in my hamstring. At least that is what the dr thought it was since it was painful to do just about everything. So no exercising for 8 weeks.. lead to 8 months! With that 8 months I packed on the pounds again. We went to NM in July and of course I was a hungry shark in blood waters. I ate at every single place I missed.. I stuffed my face with so much NM food it wasn't even funny. I ate and drank till my little hearts content. So of course when I came home I had gained prob 10 pounds!! Well I thought to myself ahh not to bad I can take it off... then a few more pounds would come on and I would say.. ehhh I can take it off until I was almost at my weight that I started at boot camp back in 2011.
I was disgusted with myself!! I had worked so damn hard only to be back where I started! Then I didn't even care... I ate what I wanted when I wanted and didn't give a rats ass. I mean I was already back where I started so who cares! right?
Deep down I cared... so I signed back up with the same boot-camp classes (so happy they opened a new location that is like 3 min from my house!) I went to Vegas for New Years' and ate and ate and ate.. and drank and ate some more. I thought go BIG or go home! I knew when I came back to Reno that I was going to take boot-camp serious. So serious I did a detox diet... for 7 days (give or take) I had a shake for breakfast, salad for lunch and miso soup with tofu and quinoa for dinner. I drank detox tea, apple cider vinegar dextox drink, water and apples and almonds for snacks. Was it hard? HELL YES!! was I grumpy! HELL YES!! Just ask poor Josh. At one point I was so hungry and didn't feel good and was just miserable that I walked up the stairs slammed our bedroom door shut and went to bed at 10am! I slept for about 3 or 4 hours and woke up feeling much better. I told my self that never again would I do that. Josh even took me aside and said.. "honey, I love you but NEVER do that again"
We are in week 5 and I am planning on doing it one more time! I lost about 8 pounds on it and I would like to lose about 8 more pounds by Feb 9. I have a goal in mind that I would like to be at by my birthday which is Feb 11.
I have already signed up for the next session of boot-camp and we now belong to a gym so on the days of no boot-camp I will be at the gym.
So check back often.. I am going to try to keep this blog up until I reach my goal weight of 135. Come along for the ride.. Im sure it's going to be bumpy!

No comments:

Post a Comment