Weight-loss tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, February 20, 2012

Long time... not post... new pant size

So it has been a long time since I have posted. I have been lazy and along with not eating right I haven't posted. I have been going to class (but missed some as well) but I felt like I haven't really been doing as well as I should be. We have had family in town visiting and I finally had some alcohol. I can say that I don't really miss the alcohol and I could easily get stop the drinking and not ever miss it. I have eaten horribly (at least to me). I have had a ton of foods I haven't had in a long long time. My scale showed the results of my poor eating habits. I need to turn it around and get back on the wagon and keep moving forward.
The good thing I went shopping this weekend and have went from a size 20 to a size 16!  I haven't been in a 16 in a very very long time! I am excited to know that soon I won't be able to shop at lane bryant and will be able to pick up my stuff at any store I want. So here is what has been going on and why I have been MIA. I will be back to blogging, eating right and going to boot-camp!

No comments:

Post a Comment