Weight-loss tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, January 9, 2012

CAN'T BREATH!

So last night we went out to eat (oh the horror!) anyway half way thru the meal I start sneezing and my allergies are kicking up! I was like what the hell! I know it wasn't any of the food I ate. So any how I came home and it went away all was good.
Cut to this mornings work out. Who ever thought that doing 30 seconds worth of exercise is easy is full of crap! we did 30 seconds on 30 seconds off. Well half way I noticed I wasn't able to like really catch my breath.. I wasn't able to take a deep breath. If felt as if someone was sitting on my chest. Well I am sure it was part of an asthma issue do to my allergy attack last night. One of the coaches took me aside we did some cool down stuff and then I was able to get back and finish class. Still this afternoon my chest feels tight. Not much else to report... day 1 of week 2 done.

No comments:

Post a Comment