Weight-loss tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Day 2 = No Puking!

So day 2 is done and over with. I woke up barely being able to walk. I did so many squats yesterday my legs were protesting today. I thought to myself  how in the world am I going to be able to exercise. To my shock halfway through the class I was moving with minimal pain. I didn't puke and actually had fun at class. We were able to jump on a trampoline! I mean so much fun and what a workout! We also jumped rope! I mean come one now jump rope! while good for cardio.... it's harder to do when you haven't picked up a jump rope in about 20 years! So in between attempting to jump I am smacking my arms with the plastic rope!
It takes me about 5 minutes to get to the gym from my house. So after the workout I got into the car drove home and when I got home my legs were in full protest! I may need a wheelchair for the rest of the week. We have some stairs in the house... how fast can hey install one of those chair things like from the Gremlins?

No comments:

Post a Comment